Monday, August 6, 2007

This picture if from yesterday. My friend Jenn came over with her 3-month-old, Jayden. Dominic loves her and wanted to show her all his toys and hold her constantly!

Woohoo! So, I just got back from my doctor's appointment and he said that baby has an excellent chance of coming this week. Yeaaaaa! I am 2 cm dialated now and Baby's being a good boy and moving down finally. :) So, everything is looking great! The doc said that if I am still pregnant next Monday, we will talk about induction. So - either way - it looks like this baby is going to be born this week or next. Before you know it, there will be pictures on our blog of Dominic with his baby brother!

1 comment:

Us3JKJ said...

OMG! That turned out so cute! Dom looks sooo happy and Jayden is blissfully unaware - as always!