Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another day down...

...and Lord only knows how many more to go...! I am officially sick of being pregnant and am eager for this little boy to make his appearance. My back and hips are killing me and my feet and ankles are swollen beyond belief, so I've had just about enough fun! :)

We took Dominic to see Shrek 3 today. It was pretty cute and, since it's at the dollar theater now, we figured it was worth the $3 gamble if he didn't sit through it. He did great though and was cracking us up with his cracking up! At the end of the movie when they showed Shrek and Fiona's babies, he said, "Those babies came out of their mommy's belly!" It was pretty darn cute. :) We then went next door to one of his favorite destinations, the pet store. He was pooped by the time we got home and he's in bed now snoozing away.

Dominic starts another Vacation Bible School on Monday. Hopefully he'll get to enjoy the entire week of this one since he only got two days into the last before he got so sick. :(

I have my next 38/39 week prenatal appointment on Monday, so stay tuned for all the gory details! Hehe!

No comments: