Saturday, August 11, 2007

Still pregnant...

I ended up having to go to L&D yesterday because my blood pressure was high. Can you believe it?! After all this time having stellar blood pressure with no PIH or pre-eclampsia in sight, my readings were super high yesterday afternoon. I called my doctor's office and they had me come in. Ian and I spent about 2 hours there with me on the monitors. My BP went down some after laying on my left side awhile, so they let me go home and basically told me to rest and lay on my left side as much as possible until my appointment on Monday. I am beginning to think that an induction is in my future. Ugh. At this point, though, I mostly just want him out! :)
My mom has been here since Wednesday playing the waiting game with us. (Oh, and helping a lot too!) Not much news other than that!

No comments: