Friday, February 26, 2010

For the last couple of months, Dominic's had an obsession with calendars. We have a calendar with family pictures that my aunt sent at Christmas time that he particulary likes. Every morning, the first two phrases I usually hear are, "I'm hungry" and "Can I look at the calendar?" He likes to go through every month and talk about every.single.birthday.and.holiday. It gets a bit tedious as we talk about the same events day after day. I don't know how we'd passed over Passover (get it? har har) until today, but he asked me what Passover was. I gave him a brief explanation, which he quickly refuted by saying, "Oh, I know! It's when Jewish people pass out papers!" Oh, Dominic. :)

Not much in other news. It's snowing again today. Imagine that. I keep giving myself little milestones to look forward to so I can make it through every long winter day. It's almost the end of February and, right after that, we have Daylight Savings to look forward to! (Fake it til you make it, right?!)

1 comment:

Sarah G. said...

Fake it 'til you make it is a perfectly acceptable approach. :)