Saturday, June 9, 2007

Ugghhh... I am SOOOO tired. I got in on my friend Suzanne's neighborhood garage sale early this morning hoping to clear out mostly baby clothes/supplies from Dominic. Everyone kept commenting, "Oh, you must be having a little girl since you're selling all of your baby boy clothes!" Ummm, no. I just had an extreme weakness for baby clothes and acquired a wardrobe for one little boy that could have clothed quadruplets in three different outfits daily for an entire year. (Can you imagine if I would have had a girl?!) Thankfully, I have learned my lesson... :) (So, no comments from the peanut gallery [Mom]... ahem...)

Anywho, on a different note, I got a letter a couple days ago in the mail from my OB's office telling me that they are in active negotiations with our health insurance company (over money, of course) and if they do not reach a mutual agreement the office is dropping United Healthcare as an in-network provider as of June 16. Yes, as in next Friday! Umm, if you've done some quick calculations at this point you have deduced that - if this does indeed happen - I will be left doctor-less at 31 weeks pregnant. I have a couple of recommendations from friends for a new doc, but when I called one of them yesterday to see if they were accepting new patients, the receptionist told me they were, but that she wasn't sure they would even be able to take me since I am so far along in my pregnancy. Uh, what? What the heck is a pregnant woman to do then?! So, needless to say, I am trying not to worry about this. Please pray that if this whole insurance thing does happen (which is likely the case) that I will be able to quickly find another OB that will match all of the "credentials" that I need him to!

No comments: