Sunday, June 24, 2007

"Never doubt in the dark what God has told you in the light."
V. Raymond Edman
I could just write a book with all of Dominic's cute, funny antics here lately. I guess this is some of the joy that comes along with the "terrible threes" (yes, it's true!) to balance out the feeling some days that you are going to take drastic measures if you hear the word "no" come out of your sweet child's mouth one more time! :-D Anyway... I "caught" a watercolor paint-covered Dominic at the table telling God (in the utmost seriousness) that "...it had been a long, hard day painting... Amen." When he saw me watching him he said, "Ok, say 'amen', Mommy."

In other news, Dominic's "Potty Chart" is now covered in stickers (he gets one each time he successfully pees in the potty) which makes me possibly the most excited mother in Central Ohio. There is HOPE that my son will not be wearing diapers at his high school graduation! Of course, we are starting round #2 of diapers here in another couple of months, but I try not to think about that!
I have my 32-week OB check-up tomorrow. The visits are still pretty standard at this point. Tomorrow I will have my hemoglobin rechecked to find out if my anemia has worsened or become better. I am so constantly tired the last couple of weeks, no matter how much sleep I get, that I am not sure if it's my iron or if it's just pregnancy in general. I will check in tomorrow after my appointment!

2 comments:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Is that boy precious or what????? He's nearing four years old. Four and five are my favorite ages. They are able to dress, feed and potty themselves and FULL of questions and silly things they say. They also are very trusting at this age and believe everything they are told so it is a great time to pump lots of God's truth into their little spirits.