Friday, July 27, 2007

Well, today is the first time in ten days that Dominic has not run a fever. I think he is finally over his roseola. Yea! :)

I am happy to report that I finally got my chili relleno today. Mmmm. I am finally satisfied.

I had a dream last night that the baby came when there was a full moon. Someone told me today that there is going to be a full moon on Sunday. Weird. In all honesty, I don't think he's going to come on Sunday or anytime in the next couple of weeks. He is still happily planted right under my rib, which is causing extreme discomfort now that he is getting so big. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and am hoping that they will give me some sort of indication that he is at least making an attempt to head somewhere toward the general vicinity of the "exit"!

No comments: